Consent Decree Status Conference
Federal Judge Solomon Oliver will hold an in-person status conference to discuss the City of Cleveland’s compliance with the Consent Decree. The status conference is scheduled for Thursday, March 23rd at 3:00pm in Courtroom 19A.
The following topics will be discussed:
1. Use of Force and Force Review Board
2. Accountability- Internally Discovered Misconduct; Office of Professional Standards; Police Review Board
3. Transparency and Oversight- Police Inspector General; Data Collection Analysis
4. Community and Problem-Oriented Policing
5. Community Police Commission
6. Any other matters the parties wish to bring to the court’s attention
The gallery seating area of the courtroom is open to the public. No virtual or dial-in by phone option has been announced. Face masks are optional.