Consent Decree Status Conference
Federal Judge Solomon Oliver will hold an in-person status conference to discuss the City of Cleveland’s compliance with the Consent Decree. The status conference is scheduled for Thursday, September 22nd at 3:00pm in Courtroom 19A.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Crisis Intervention and Behavioral Health
- Office of Professional Standards (OPS)
- Accountability, including the Force Review Board, the Civilian Police Review Board and the Community Police Commission
- Community Engagement, including the CDP’s progress towards implementing Community and Problem-Oriented Policing (CPOP), gathering, analyzing and reporting Community Engagement Data, and the progress toward full implementation of the Community Police Commission
- Any other matters the parties wish to bring to the court’s attention
The gallery seating area of the courtroom is open to the public. No virtual or dial-in by phone option has been announced. Face masks are optional.
View this Consent Decree update on the CPC’s website: