Date Filed: February 9, 2022
An order for the parties to appear on March 17, 2022 with agenda.
“The court hereby sets a status conference in the within case on March 17, 2022, at 3:00p.m. Council for the parties, and the Monitor, shall be prepared to discuss the following:
- Proposed Consent Decree Amendments related to City of Cleveland Charter § 115 (formerly known as Issue 24).
- The 2022 Monitoring Plan.
- The Monitoring Team’s recent assessment of lateral hiring by the Division of Police.
- The Monitoring Team’s recent assessments of the City of Cleveland’s investigations of the pursuit resulting in the death of Tamia Chappman.
- Any other matter which the court or the parties wishes to raise.
The court hereby requires the presence of party representatives with the decision-making authority.”